The person who won the most consecutive times of the Best Deco...
Nguyen Thi Tru was born on May 4th ,1893 in Ho Chi Minh city,V...
The Most Paper-cut Design of Snowflake in the World Yueji...
The longest needle pricked book in the world ——《Needle Bo...
I. Announcement for Application
1. The applicants of world records with WRA must guarantee that the provided information and materials are true.
2. The applicants of world records with WRA must agree that related information and materials may be used by WRA (for publishing books, brochures, magnetic tapes, special videotapes and television rebroadcast and so on).
3. All of the individuals or units who try to challenge or make records must bear any risk by themselves that may be caused by challenging or creating records. World Record Association shall never be responsible for any actual or potential risk as aroused by any attempt (no matter he claims to be a record breaker or any third party).
II. Procedures for Application
Step 1: Submit Application Form for World Record
Applicant fills in and submits the online Application Form for World Record with complete and detailed contents.
Step 2: Preliminary examination
The Application will issue the Preliminary Examination Notice within 20 working days and inform the applicant of the result of the preliminary examination.
Step 3: Mail materials for application
After the approval of the preliminary examination, the applicant shall submit the original documents of the application materials to theApplicationCenter.
(Mail the Application Form and other certifying materials with signature and seal to theApplicationCenter)
Step 4: Reexamination
After the Application Center of WRA has received complete and qualified materials, the application project enters into reexamination.
After the end of the reexamination, theApplicationCenterwill issue a Reexamination Notice to inform the applicant of the result of the reexamination.
Step 5: Issuance of Certificate
After the reexamination is passed, a world record certificate of WRA will be issued.
(Note: the time of reexamination and issuance depends on the project. If the materials for explaining and certifying the project submitted by the applicant are incomplete or unqualified, the corresponding steps shall be conducted repeatedly.)
Step 6: World record releasing
After the applicant receives world record certificate issued by World Record Association, he /she should take pictures by holding certificates, and send the pictures via email to theApplicationCenter, after theApplicationCenterreceived these pictures, the record should be released on official web site of World Record Association within 5 working days
III. Conditions for Application
1. You may apply for world records at will.
2. The applying projects can be measured by data. Each world record shall contain at least one data measurement index.
3. “Three Priorities” for the application of world record
A. Project concerning innovations, inventions and scientific and technological progress will be a priority;
B. Project concerning world excellent traditional cultures and positive life entertainment will be a priority;
C. Project with positive meaning for the progress of individuals and society will be a priority.
IV. Standard for Evaluation
1. Project evaluation index is definite and project data is true;
2. Evaluation index ranks the first among the projects of the same kind.
V. Time and Fee for Application
1. Application for free
For all of the project applications of non-commercial nature, you only need to apply for with the applying procedures for free.
2. Fast channel
Fast channel is a charging service (it charges USD 500 as service fee). By choosing the service, you may obtain the rapid service of recognition within 20 working days. (Procedures for fast channel: 15 working days for reexamination and 5 working days for certificate issuance.)
3. On-site Authentication
You may invite authenticators from WRA to conduct on-site authentication. If the project you apply is recognized, the certificate may be issued on the spot.
On-site authentication is a charging service. No matter the project you apply is recognized or not, you need to pay for the transportation, accommodation and a certain amount of appearance fee.